Cablofil is one of the world's leading brands of wire cable tray, our stock comprises tray depths of 30 and 54mm with an extensive range of wall and ceiling hangers and mounts.
Pemsa basket cable tray features a Bycro (bichromed) coating that gives it it distinctive gold coloured appearance and class 4 corrosion resistance compared to pre-galvanised class 2, it's also compliant with current RoHS legislation and RAEE directives. Basket cable tray has a number of advantages over traditional cable tray:
- It's a lighter in weight, using 30% less material, so is easier for installers to carry and puts less stress on the support points.
- Bends and risers risers are not needed, simply cut the wire basket with a basket tray cutter and fabricate as required, reducing purchasing costs and time planning.
- Open design allows maximum ventilation to enable cooler running of cables.
- Tested and Certificated E90 Fire Resistance.
- Easier identification of cabling from below.
Medium duty Unistrut Cable Tray and accessories with 25mm high return flange sides a full range of lengths, bends, risers and tees are available. Medium duty cable tray is available in pre galvanised steel suitable for indoor applications and with a hot dipped galvanised coating, where the steel is galvanised after manufacture to provide a high level of corrosion resistance for outdoor applications.
The heavy duty cable tray has a deeper 50mm return flange to hold more or larger cables. Available in either pre galvanised steel for indoor applications or hot dipped galvanised for outdoor applications. A full range of cable tray bends, risers, tees, etc are also available.
Overhead hangers, stand off brackets and bolts and nuts specifically for cable tray.
Pre galvanised steel cable trunking, bends and accessories manufactured by Trench. Lengths come with speed-lock cover.