Pemsa basket cable tray features a Bycro (bichromed) coating that gives it it distinctive gold coloured appearance and class 4 corrosion resistance compared to pre-galvanised class 2, it's also compliant with current RoHS legislation and RAEE directives. Basket cable tray has a number of advantages over traditional cable tray:
- It's a lighter in weight, using 30% less material, so is easier for installers to carry and puts less stress on the support points.
- Bends and risers risers are not needed, simply cut the wire basket with a basket tray cutter and fabricate as required, reducing purchasing costs and time planning.
- Open design allows maximum ventilation to enable cooler running of cables.
- Tested and Certificated E90 Fire Resistance.
- Easier identification of cabling from below.
Medium duty Unistrut Cable Tray and accessories with 25mm high return flange sides a full range of lengths, bends, risers and tees are available. Medium duty cable tray is available in pre galvanised steel suitable for indoor applications and with a hot dipped galvanised coating, where the steel is galvanised after manufacture to provide a high level of corrosion resistance for outdoor applications.
The heavy duty cable tray has a deeper 50mm return flange to hold more or larger cables. Available in either pre galvanised steel for indoor applications or hot dipped galvanised for outdoor applications. A full range of cable tray bends, risers, tees, etc are also available.
Overhead hangers, stand off brackets and bolts and nuts specifically for cable tray.